ATTENTION: WE CURRENTLY DO NOT SHIP THIS ITEM. IF YOU ARE AN ILLINOIS RESIDENT YOU MAY PURCHASE ONLINE BUT MUST CHOOSE STORE PICK-UP AND SHOW NECESSARY IDENTIFICATION TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER (FOID CARD). IL RESIDENTS ONLY.
Federal Black Cloud ammunition takes non-toxic steel loads to the next level of performance. Equipped with the FLITECONTROL FLEX wad, Black Cloud delivers improved pattern density and consistency through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes. The wad's redesigned rear-deploying petals and side-mounted vents stimulate the payload for separation from the wad at the ideal moment for dense, deadly patterns. Plus, the efficient Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant significantly decrease residue in the barrel.
- Rear-opening FLITECONTROL FLEX wad provides the tightest patterns possible through both ported and standard waterfowl chokes
- Payload of 40 percent FLITESTOPPER steel pellets and 60 percent Premium steel for dense patterns and larger wound channels
- Catalyst lead-free primer and clean-burning, temperature-stable propellant drastically reduce residue
- Black nickel head inhibits corrosion
- Sealed crimp defeats moisture in extreme conditions