USPS Priority Map
GameMasters ships via United Parcel Service(UPS), FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service to the United States(Excluding California due to Prop 65 and Hawaii). We do not offer international shipping at this time. Orders usually ship within 1 business day after your order has been placed. Orders placed over the weekend will normally be processed the following Monday.
|Merchandise Total||Standard Delivery||2nd Day Air Freight||1 Day Overnight|
|$0.00 - $50.00||$4.95||$19.95*||$39.95*|
|$50.01 - $99.99||$7.95||$19.95*||$39.95*|
|$100.00 - Up||FREE*||$19.95*||$39.95*|
Details and Exclusions*
- We do not ship ammunition. It is available for in-store pickup only. (MO and IL Residents)
- Firearm purchases or transfers are not included in our free shipping program.
- Some items may be subject to additional shipping and handling charges because of their size or weight and therefore are not included our free shipping program.
- Items marked as "Store Pickup Only" may be able to be shipped. Please call for a custom shipping quote.
- Free Shipping is based on standard shipping and does not include expedited shipping methods.
- Express shipments must be made by 1pm CST.
- We will ship gift cards purchased for free.
- Returns or exchanges will not be allowed on firearms, ammunition, bows, arrows, or defective fishing rods.
- You may return most new, unopened, unused items in that are in original salable condition within 30 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If your initial order was under $100, the only the cost of goods will be refunded.
- All returns will require GameMasters approval and an RA Number. Please call 217-221-9300 or email us at email@example.com.
- Once your item has been authorized for return please ship to:
Attn: Returns, RA# .........insert your number here.
Quincy, IL 62305
- Merchandise covered by manufacturer's warranty must be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
- Please inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer at your chosen FFL.
- Returns will be accepted only if firearm was damaged in shipping.
- If your background check is denied at your chosen FFL you are responsible for return shipping fees, transfer fees charged by us, and your chosen FFL.
- Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer's warranty policy).
Used Guns: Customers have 5 calendar days from the date the firearm is transferred into your possession to request a return. Returns are only approved in the rare case that a firearm is malfunctioning. Buyers remorse is not an approved reason to request an RMA.
In the event of a malfunction upon initial inspection Gamemasters will provide a return label to ship the malfunctioning firearm back to us. If said malfunction can be replicated/verified by our staff we will cover the cost of return shipping otherwise we will deduct the shipping fee from your refund amount.
- If your merchandise was damaged in transit, you must let us know within 2 business days by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We must have the original box/packaging with tracking label attached in order to make a claim with the carrier and provide you a refund.
- All products are brand new with full manufacturer's warranty unless otherwise stated.