BF® Standard Features
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- "B" rated heavy duty construction.
- U.L. Listed 1-Hr. 350°F fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F*.
- U.L. Listed Residential Security Container burglary rating
- 3½" thick, consisting of ½" plate steel with a unique proprietary fire and burglary resistant material.
- Dual seal design utilizes a silicone foam seal with a heat-expanding intumescent seal.
- 2-5/8" thick, consisting of 1/8" outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- A full length dead bar locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. listed Group II lock with spring-loaded auxiliary relock device.
- ¼" heavy duty carburized hardplate.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy smooth door operation.
- One recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a large chrome-plated dial, matching handle and a plush velour interior.
- Durable and attractive granite finish or sandstone textured finish.
Safes may be purchased online for In-Store Pickup by IL residents. Delivery may be possible dependant upon size of safe choice, location, and other various factors. Please call for details.