- Features detachable, flush-mounted 10/22® BX-1 10-round rotary magazine and accept all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
- Easy-to-use 10/22®-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Black laminate stock features an Alexander Henry forend in addition to sling swivels front and rear, to help you steady your aim whether shooting off of sticks, a bipod, or sling. Rubber buttpad anchors the rifle at the rear.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged 0.860" target barrel for exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. Factory-installed knurled thread protector protects the crown.
- A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Factory-installed one-piece Picatinny aluminum scope rail.